TERRORISM QUIZ :
- Which is the only country in the world to have dropped bombs on over twenty different countries since 1945?
- Which is the only country to have used nuclear weapons?
- Which country was responsible for a car bomb which killed 80 civilians in Beirut in 1985, in a botched assassination attempt, thereby making it the most lethal terrorist bombing in modern Middle East history?
- Which country's illegal bombing of Libya in 1986 was described by the UN Legal Committee as a "classic case" of terrorism?
- Which country rejected the order of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to terminate its "unlawful use of force" against Nicaragua in 1986, and then vetoed a UN Security Council resolution calling on all states to observe international law?
- Which country was accused by a UN-sponsored truth commission of providing "direct and indirect support" for "acts of genocide" against the Mayan Indians in Guatemala during the 1980s?
- Which country unilaterally withdrew from the Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) Treaty in December 2001?
- Which country renounced the efforts to negotiate a verification process for the Biological Weapons Convention and brought an international conference on the matter to a halt in July 2001?
- Which country prevented the United Nations from curbing the gun trade at a small arms conference in July 2001?
- Aside from Somalia, which is the only other country in the world to have refused to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child?
- Which is the only Western country which allows the death penalty to be applied to children?
- Which is the only G7 country to have refused to sign the 1997 Mine Ban Treaty, forbidding the use of landmines?
- Which is the only G7 country to have voted against the creation of the International Criminal Court (ICC) in 1998?
- Which was the only other country to join with Israel in opposing a 1987 General Assembly resolution condemning international terrorism?
- Which country refuses to fully pay its debts to the United Nations yet reserves its right to veto United Nations resolutions?
United States of America