The best way to revenge someone who you love and who has deeply hurt your innermost feelings is to give them as good as they gave you...
1. This means you don't have to fly into a mad rage and hurt your lying or cheating wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend or lover physically e.g Uneh vichikithu yenaku paitiyameh pudichirum inum kunjom nalhu leh..
2. You do not turn abusive and start attacking or berating him/her verbally inflicting emotionally or psychologically abuse e.g Un mandaiyileh ammi kalhu pothereven ni tungumbothu..
3. You do not fly into a crazed fit and kill your spouse , partner or lover. Yes I said do not kill. For I know several cases where the urge for revenge got so all consuming that it led to murder for the victim and of course jails, lawsuits and even death sentences for the avenger e.g Uneh kolameh na videh mathen da..
4. Nor do you play silly pranks like subscribing them to all kinds of porn or junk mail... I mean this is too predictable and immature. This will not take away your hurt nor will it drastically hurt the cheating party.
In fact if your urge for revenge borders near any of the above choices than your cheating wife, partner, girlfriend, boyfriend or lover may have their point proven even before you launch yourself on the path of avenging. Yes, they have won with their hands down. Why ...
Machan cheated a girl & the conversation goes like this…
Girl : Uneh na chumma videh mathen da. Suthi suthi vanthu unaku appu vipen. Ni nimathiyaveh irukeh mateh. Idhu sathiyam…!!
Machan : Amava? Unode appu kannuku teriyuma? Ni yethu venalum paniko, I don’t give a damn!!
Girl : Yeneh ni yematheneh mathiri matheh girls eh yemateh na udeh mathen..
Machan : Whatever, try your best (laughs)..
And the girl will come up with her own revenge plan (yethu panalum plan pani panenum), trying her level best to make sure the guy who had cheated her will come back to her arms.
**I cant come up with a script for 10-15page as this is not a movie, thus I have shortened it**
After a few months;
Machan : Sayang, I am very sorry for what I have done to you. Please do not make my life miserable. I am ready to accept you & will never do it again. Idhu un meleh sathiyam da. Na thiruntithen, yeneh nambu. Na senjeh tappu yelam na onarthuthen. Ni ilahmeh yenaku valkai yeh ileh!!
Girl : (Laughs).Na intheh nimishuthu kageh tha waiting. Uneh mathiri ambalaiyengeh thiruntheveh mathingeh. Na yena chipsmore ah ‘now you see, now you don’t’? Venumbothu yen kiteh varuveh, ana vendam nu bothu, vithuthu poireveh. Marungeh lah, uneh mathiri ambalaingeh yelam doesn’t deserve a girl like me..
Machan : Please da..forgive me for whatever sin that I have done to you..
Girl walked away from the guy & continues with her revenge plan. And there, born a ‘Manmadhi – Only God can judge her’ !!
Your urges bordering on the negative prove beyond doubt that you ...
· Do not care about the well being of your cheating partner.
· You have no scruples about physically hurting anyone, hence you are psychologically dis-balanced and may be in drastic need of psychological, emotional and or medical counseling.
· You want to control and assert yourself, without care about your partners feelings or welfare.
· Your relationship has not been based on mutual sharing and caring but rather been held by selfish needs.
· As soon as you feel yourself threatened, your selfish ego takes over and you stop thinking rationally.
So your cheating partner or lover feels justified in their infidelous actions and are reinforced in the belief that it was your own negative attitude that drove them towards cheating or infidelity.
So what will you do? How will you revenge the hurt caused by your wife's/husband's/lover's cheating? Will you resort to cheating too, just to prove to your partner what it feels like, and make them experience the pain and trauma that you have had to go through?
Lets take a trip to imagination land a bit… Imagine…
You have just completed a revenge strategy on your lover… Say you have hurt your lover just as much as she /he may have tortured you through conjugal infidelity… Say your lover is right now in a state of shock, or pain , unbelievable pain, unable to comprehend your actions… What is your reaction…
· Are you gloating in happiness?
· Have you attained peace of mind and heart?
· Have you proven your point?
· Have you got the upper hand?
· Have you achieved what you thought you will achieve by taking revenge?
· Has this established your supremacy in your lovers eyes?
· Has this satisfied your innermost ego?
· Are you satisfied with your actions?
· What next... So what are you going to do now that revenge is over?
Hey stop, do you really want to get revenge?
Questions you need to ask yourself:
1. Why revenge:
2. Why do you need to inflict pain on your lover
3. To what extent are you willing to go for revenge:
· Simply commit the same act that your lover has been secretly doing… just to prove to your lover how hurtful can it be
· Or are you one of those who will hurt, maim or kill your lover in a crazed fit , and then spend the rest of your life trying to prove to the authorities that you were innocent or crazed into mental illness by your lovers actions.
Please note that revenge is solely for the highly selfish or even mentally unbalanced people… if you are seeking revenge it is merely to satisfy your hurt ego. And you will not attain the satisfaction that you are looking for even after revenge. But then lets see if you want to hurt your lover do you really love him/her?
Your need to get revenge is simply an indication of your wounded ego, it is an indication that you do not really love your beloved husband/wife but want to control them… your actions are more the results of a misguided ego.
And you will never attain the peace of mind or self satisfaction that you are aiming for..
Best advice to you is…