Girls, this advice is for you who are tired of your guys wondering eye. First off, I must tell you, that a lot of your men do not even know that they are checking out other girls, while with you. Men have girls’ hardwired into their brain, and they too, are easily distracted. Like a dog that notices a cat or cat that chases the mouse, men usually do what is instinctual for them.
When you catch him looking in ways he shouldn’t, don’t let him know that it bothers you. There is nothing bigger of an ego booster to a man than knowing his woman is jealous. If a man thinks that it bothers you to look at the girl walking by, he may even do it more just to feed off it. If he happens to not change after all of this, give him a taste of his own medicine. This will always make them think twice, and will finally know how it feels.
- "It's a guy thing."
- "Can I help with dinner?"
- "Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear."
- "It would take too long to explain."
- "We're going to be late."
- "Take a break, honey, you're working too hard."
- "That's interesting, dear."
- "It's a really good movie."
- "That's women's work."
Now that's the real meaning!!~